Strengthening Parent Support Program; check out Gippsland events
Check out news and events from across Gippsland by Noah's Ark through the Strengthening Parent Support Program:
- Seeking a parent of a child with autism in Bairnsdale for a supported parent-to-parent match
- Parent Group details
- Noah’s Ark Strengthening Parent Support Program Christmas closure details
- Gippsland Disability Advocacy details
- Victorians Against Violence event on 7th Dec in Traralgon
- Respite House available for rent – Welshpool
- Bundy Boogie all abilities disco on 7th Dec
- Inspired by the Lakes activities day in Sale on 10th Dec
The Strengthening Parent Support Program (SPSP) links families in the Gippsland area to Parent Groups, training sessions, news, information and promotes self-advocacy. The foundation for better outcomes for children and families occurs when parents feel that they are not alone, are empowered and can share valuable experiences.
Parents and carers who have a child with a disability or developmental delay can meet up with other parents and carers in SPSP.
For more information please contact Yvonne 0430 209 641 email@example.com-->